- Received over 214 entries of home and aboard in shortly one month.
- Overwhelmingly positive feedback from high-level government officials, competitors, academics, professionals and media;
- Over 20 local and overseas media agencies focused on the competition and more than 100 reports were recorded.
- Golden Medal: Zhujiang Rehab Team (Zhujiang Hospital of Southern Medical University): Artificial Running ecosystem
- Silver Medal: Yuedong Team (Guangzhou Sanjiu Brain Hospital and No.3 Hospital of Zhongshan University) – Lung-whistling breath training device
- Bronze Medal: Zhumeng Team (University of Shanghai for Science and Technology) – Upper limb and lower limb rehabilitation robot based on wheelchair mobile platform
The judges will provide academic guides, conduct scientific analysis and discuss the commercial usage and development prospect with competitors. They would beneficially enhance the professionalism and select the most attractive ideas or samples. The detailed information is shown below:
Hongliu Yu – Director of Rehabilitation Engineering and Technology Institute
Hongliang Liu – Doctor, Director of Rehabilitation Department, South-West Hospital, AMU
Guozhi Huang – Doctor, Director of Rehabilitation Department, Zhujiang Hospital of Southern Medical University
Xiang Wang - Therapist, Jiangsu People’s Hospital, Top 10 National Therapist
Suyang Zhang – Managing Partner of Shanghai Huoshanshi Investment
Zen KOH – Managing Director of Fourier Intelligence